Marketing Manager, UK
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The UK Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining, planning and executing the local marketing strategy with the objective of strengthening brand recognition, creating strong demand and solidifying customer loyalty in the UK market. They will work closely with the local Sales and Customer Success teams as well as the global digital, product marketing and corporate communications teams.
- Local marketing planning and budget management: Taking the decision on the most profitable tactics for your market and being vigilant in evaluating results against goals
- Define / execute programs to drive brand engagement and lead generation
- Being the lead in the local content strategy, working hand-in-hand with the global marketing team
- Awareness and business oriented industry partnership management
- Social Media management coordination for EN channels in collaboration with the US & Global Team for LM owned media platforms
- Influencer engagement: interact with the key industry journalist, bloggers, experts and key clients
- Event management: Identify event opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation as well as organized local events for Launchmetrics with clients, partners, prospects. etc.
- Identify and manage local strategic partnerships to drive revenue in the marketplace
- Define / execute lead generation programs: collaborate with the DG and sales team in the lead generation strategy
- Define / execute customer marketing programs aiming to strengthen customer loyalty: Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy on the market
- Local social and media mentions (corporate / content / product)
- Monthly lead acquisition
- Local marketing contribution to MRR (%, amount)
- Building local customer ambassadors, case studies, etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the Marketing, or related field
- Passionate Marketer, with 5-10 years of experience in the Fashion, Luxury or Beauty sector in the UK Market
- Previous experience using Launchmetrics products (i.e. Samples, Events) desired but not mandatory
- Ability to perform within a face-paced, multi-priority setting
- Strong critical thinker, analytical, with complex problem solving skills
- Highly motivated “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive
- Excellent time-management skills with an ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills alongside strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionised industries.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- Summer Friday’s
Back to top