Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016, Launchmetrics, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
The Italian Marketing Manager is a highly-motivated individual with experience and a passion for creative storytelling and digital innovation. This dynamic role is responsible for driving the growth, development, execution and measurement of multi-platform marketing and digital strategies for the brand.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Office, Italian Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and executing the local marketing strategy with the objective of strengthening brand recognition, creating strong demand and solidifying customer loyalty in the market across all channels including digital, DM and events.
- Identify, plan, execute and track a variety of regional programs including Launchmetrics hosted events, sponsorships and regional customer meetings
- Identify partnership opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation in the market
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics
- Oversee the content creation strategy for the Market
- Content creation and distribution for the Market (blog posts, interviews, Webinars, Whitepapers, studies and research, videos)
- Execute lead generation programs through collaborations with the DG and sales teams
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy in the market, defining and executing programs with customer loyalty as the top goal
- Work closely with sales teams to drive specific marketing activity and understand how marketing can support them in key areas.
- Support the global content and strategy for social platforms ensure the voice of the market is included; working closely with the global team members in developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social initiatives, including campaigns, supervision of channel accounts, content vision and overall execution
- Manage translations for global content, blogs, e-books, etc
- Management of the regional budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals
- 3-5 years relevant experience in PR/Marketing
- Outstanding writing, editing, and verbal communication skills; polished executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently. Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-reliant, results oriented. Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs. Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Fluent Italian and English, another European language (French, Spanish, is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, timely delivery of projects
- Ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Strong computer skills (Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite) required
- Fashion or Luxury experience as a Marketer a plus
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top