Launchmetrics provides the technology, data insights, and tools that fashion companies need to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Nearly 1,700 brands such as Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Topshop and ASOS use Launchmetrics to manage critical stages of their launch plan – from influencer identification to sample management, and everything in between.
Launchmetrics’ Radar platform brings together over 40,000 designers, editors, buyers and influencers worldwide in a perpetually evolving digital community.
We are currently looking to fill a 6-month student internship position in our Marketing department. As an intern, you will gain valuable insights into all field marketing activities such as events, content, coordination with partners and special projects. We like to include research projects as part of our internships, so someone who can take initiative is a must. You will be in contact with influential industry professionals throughout your internship and must be able to convey both positivity and warmth in your communication. This will be a great opportunity for you to develop your experience within marketing, PR and communications.
You should be enthusiastic and interested in topics around fashion and digitalisation and be prepared to support the Marketing Manager in daily tasks for the UK & Northern Europe. As a member of a dedicated team, you will gain a wealth of insights and experience in organising projects and events, as well as writing content for our blog.
What you can expect to support us on:
- Event management
- Coordination with partners
- Research projects
- Social media and blog posts
What we are looking for from you:
- Independence, motivation, creativity and team spirit
- Organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of/interest in the fashion/luxury/cosmetic industries
- Affinity for Launchmetrics (previously Fashion GPS) a plus
- Native English speaker with strong writing skills
- Any additional languages a plus
- Preferable experience from a similar role
What we can offer you:
- Working with the industry’s premier technology provider for the fashion, luxury and cosmetic industries
- A great work environment with dedicated colleagues and interesting projects
- Own responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- Working at our London office in the midst of Soho
This internship can fulfil internship requirements for a degree programme. If you are interested and/or would like to know more, please send your questions or CV/resume, as well as a cover letter to Samira at: [email protected]
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top