Marketing Intern (French Native Speaker)
Augure by Launchmetrics, the corporate division of the Launchmetrics company, is a top technology solutions provider dedicated to helping Marketing and Communication professionals strengthen the impact of their campaigns across channels. With a stronghold in the industry, Augure by Launchmetrics’ platform is used by more than 1,000 clients spanning across the corporate sector. Our software was built to centralize Marketing and Communication activities so that our customers can craft, monitor and measure all of their campaigns on one single platform.
Augure by Launchmetrics is looking for a new French native-speaking intern to join the Marketing team in Madrid who is ready to gain some hands on experience working in the technology sector.
Our ideal candidate is a French native speaker who possesses strong writing and communication skills (in French) with a passion for keeping up on digital trends. We seek a self-motivated individual who knows how to be organized and open to learning new skills, ready to form part of an international team!
Candidates must be eligible for an internship agreement between their university and the Launchmetrics company.
- Assist marketing team in researching and creating engaging content including blog posts, case studies, white papers, brochures, website content and other thought leadership pieces
- Actively support our presence on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Collaborate in the creation of monthly newsletters sent out to clients and prospects through our email marketing automation platform
- Help to monitor website traffic, conversions, PR impacts and more to create monthly reports used to measure success
- Assist with sales enablement efforts including presentation materials, training programs and other tools
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, bring fresh ideas to the table, and strategize new opportunities
- Stay on top of trends and monitor the competitive landscape
- French native speaker
- High level of English (Spanish is a definite bonus)
- Powerpoint skills to help create corporate presentations
- Passion and curiosity to learn different Marketing technologies (Wordpress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Email Marketing Automation Tools and more)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- A self-motivated person with an entrepreneurial spirit who is ready to soak up as much knowledge as possible
- Team player who is friendly and gets along with others from different countries and cultures
- Problem-solver who is quick to find solutions to a variety of challenges
- Digitally adept person with abilities to pick up on new technologies quickly
- Candidate must be a French native speaker with high English speaking abilities (Spanish is a bonus)
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top