Listed in The Muse's 10 Awesome New York City Companies to Check Out for Your Next Job, Fashion GPS, a Launchmetrics company, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Launchmetrics is looking for a driven and talented marketing communications intern who will gain hands-on experience with our marketing and product teams.
The ideal candidate will possess strong writing and communication skills, be up-to-date on tech and digital trends, and have a keen interest in the fashion industry. We are looking for a top-notch individual who is a highly organized, eloquent writer and passionate about digital trends and technologies.
Candidates must be able to work as part of a small team as well as independently in a time-sensitive environment, be able to work at least 3 days a week and be able to receive college credit for the internship.
- Assist marketing team in researching and creating engaging content including blog posts, case studies, brochures and other thought leadership pieces.
- Actively support our presence on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Assist with sales enablement efforts including presentation materials, training programs and other tools.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, bring fresh ideas to the table, and strategize new opportunities.
- Stay on top of trends and monitor the competitive landscape.
- Proactively update & maintain our GPS Radar community.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a “sponge” attitude. Every day is different and you want to learn as much as possible.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and generally awesome. Ability to help out various teams and juggle projects.
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- An avid reader of fashion and tech blogs. You know the most exciting things that are happening across these industries.
- A fast learner who is in the know about the latest & greatest apps and social media tools. Periscope is so two weeks ago!
- Great internship experience is already under your belt.
- An eye for design. Familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign and the creative suite is a major plus.
- Current student based must be a native English speaker based in the New York City region. (We provide unlimited snacks, free lunch on Thursday and Friday, and the occasional happy hour!)
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top