Learning and Development Manager
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
- Maintain documentation and content including articles, recorded webinars and self-paced training videos hosted in our learning management system.
- Monitor internal communication channels (e.g. Slack, Jira, Desk) for questions, use cases, and usage scenarios to update knowledge base.
- Capture feedback on all trainings and utilize to drive process and future program and performance improvement.
- Serve as a liaison internally and externally with partners or vendors to establish common standards, best practices, policies and procedures.
- Create and own soft skill programs that provide a balanced learning approach, incorporating both the Launchmetrics business goals and employee interests.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to establish learning requirements per department and work with department heads to ensure needs are met.
- Provide internal coaching to employees around their growth and development. Administer and debrief assessments (i.e., Ennegram, Strengthsfinder, and MBTI) for employees through specific learning programs and self-development/leadership journeys.
- Actively curate an ongoing collection of updated content from external sources to update and add to the knowledge base.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors degree
- Prior experience working in a learning and development or training role
- Prior experience at a SaaS company a plus
- Proactive and able to review and develop internal processes and procedures
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent communications skills
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry.
- An opportunity to work with world's leading brands and agencies in fashion, beauty & luxury.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Want to know more? Check out: launchmetrics.com
Please ensure to submit your CV in English.
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top