Key Account Director
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution (Software as a Service) to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Key Account Director will be responsible for introducing Launchmetrics' new enterprise offering of Data Analytics & Insights tools to the C-suite, identifying new business targets and initiating contacts as well as growing and developing Launchmetrics' top accounts. In collaboration with Customer Success teams, they will oversee every aspect of the customer's engagement with Launchmetrics from successful onboarding to future expansion. They demonstrate value by providing insightful reporting and influencing key stakeholders on the client side and will build strong networks to uncover and close expansion opportunities within our high potential accounts.
- Producing new business growth in both MRR and managed services, focusing on key enterprise level accounts.
- Developing new CMO and CIO level relationships to position Launchmetrics as a go to platform for Fashion, Luxury & Beauty brands and agencies.
- Serving as Launchmetrics' ambassador within large accounts to promote our proprietary Data solutions, metrics & methodologies to become industry standard.
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts. Success will mean satisfied, engaged customers that understand the value of Launchmetrics, our product offerings, high customer retention levels and significant revenue expansion.
- Being commercially aligned and focused to meet quarterly targets in both retention and expansion.
- Using customer data to present value of the service using clear numerical and verbal reasoning
- Establishing ongoing interaction with key stakeholders, decision makers and influencers within the customer base to align Launchmetrics' current and future solutions to their strategic or tactical objectives.
- Creating customer advocates and references for our offering.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Analytical seller with a proven track record of successfully closing $100k+ ARR software & data deals
- Senior expert who is comfortable discussing marketing & ROI strategies with C-level clients and helping shape our value proposition
- Strong knowledge of the digital/ social technologies and the metrics associated with various platforms
- Knowledge of the Fashion, Luxury & Beauty sectors and true passion for these industries
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent presenter with ability to captivate audiences from all levels within a global organization
- High energy, self-awareness and commitment
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of a global team
- Track record in reaching and exceeding targets
- Demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment while projecting a positive sales attitude
- Strong strategic selling skills and business acumen
- Have a collaborative working approach and be able to manage complex, multi-project accounts
- Ability to control the sales cycle/destination of the sale with a strong closing ability
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate and driven global team
- A chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with 20+ years in business, sustainable growth and leading investors as partners
- Global company off-sites
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- Work from home days
Back to top