Jr. Salesforce Administrator
The Jr. Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system ensuring data quality, developing reports and dashboards, and providing user support. In addition, the Jr. Salesforce Administrator will gather business requirements, document workflows, provide hands-on configuration, and troubleshoot issues to the wider Launchmetrics team.
- Build, run, and manage reports and dashboards across departments to assist with business and operational requirements and processes.
- Maintain data quality by identifying, deleting, or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Create and manage page layouts, fields, profiles/user roles, and business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
- Manage and fulfill all Salesforce requests from end users globally.
- Provide end user training to all new employees.
- Assist in package and software updates to all environments (development, staging, production).
- Document system configurations and change management, consistently communicating updates to the global team.
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors (DocuSign, Duplicate Check, etc).
- Recommend Salesforce strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- 2+ Years Salesforce experience
- Proficient in Excel including ability to conduct v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Pardot, DocuSign, NetSuite, Gainsight, Desk experience a plus
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top