Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016, Launchmetrics (formerly Fashion GPS), is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Launchmetrics is seeking an experienced Interaction Designer who will be responsible for transforming complex user needs into intuitive interfaces. You’ll report to the VP of Experience Design and sit within the Product team.
As an interaction designer, your work is integral to the overall success of the product. You’ll collaborate closely with Product managers, Developers & QA engineers on a daily basis to ideate thoughtful interactions and implement them with a practical approach. You’ll also work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure the experience is intuitive based on direct user feedback.
Since Launchmetrics delivers it’s value prop through a suite of products, you’ll ensure that the projects you’re responsible for play well with existing and planned features.
- Manage UX project processes from conception through deployment and beyond.
- Produce UX deliverables such as wireframes, flow charts, UI comps & prototypes.
- Partner with Product managers to collect and analyze user research.
- Organize and perform usability testing sessions.
- Fluently communicate design intent to developers and QA.
- Continuously evaluate the product experience to ensure usability, consistency and viability.
- Be a champion for user experience among project stakeholders and within the organization as whole.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in UX, with a well-rounded expertise in visual and interaction design.
- Experience in designing Web & Mobile SAAS platforms.
- A self starter with a great attitude and passionate work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Totally bilingual English-French (your manager will be in New-York and you will work in Paris with the French team).
- Familiarity of the fashion industry.
- Experience in Event management, CRM or PLM software.
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a diverse, passionate and driven global team
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
Note: A portfolio is required for submission.
Please send your résumé to [email protected]
**Due to an overwhelming interest in this position, we will only be contacting those applicants we would like to move forward with, before the end of April. Thank you!**
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top