Influencer Relations Manager
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The position is part of our Influencer Marketing division responsible for serving our clients and their influencer marketing campaigns. The Influencer Marketing Manager works as an expert to help with campaign castings and talent relationships, as well as managing talent during productions and experiential activations. This hands-on role requires a personal approach to influencers, as well as marketing & social influencer expertise to help define the right talent that will drive most engagement for our multi-platform marketing programs.
- Participate in sales pitches and RFPs by recommending influencers and talent based on client needs
- Create talent presentations for prospects and existing clients
- Recruit new influencers for the network
- Manage relationships with various talent agencies to cast their talent for campaigns
- Manage the influencer outreach process - recruiting, signing, onboarding and briefing influencers on new campaign opportunities
- Negotiating talent contracts for various campaign opportunities
- Manage talent on set during video and photo productions
- Work with global teams to introduce and recruit talent for global activations
- Accompany talent during trips and global activations
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in the digital talent or influencer marketing space.
- Proven track record in working with influencers and celebrity talent.
- Experience in working with clients in the lifestyle verticals – fashion, beauty, luxury, food & beverage, music and/or travel.
- Excellent familiarity with digital media formats and practices
- Understanding of various social platforms, metrics and their value
- Familiarity with talent contracts and basic terms or relevant legal experience
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player, facilitator
- Direct, honest and confident communication style
- Highest level of integrity
- Striving in a fast paced environment
- Must have a positive "can do, whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude
- Quick learner and interested in expanding knowledge in their field
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- An opportunity to work with top online influencers and talent
- An opportunity to work with world leading brands
- Ability to work directly with and be mentored by company's senior management
- Make an impact as a valuable member of a growing team
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Salary based on experience + benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
Back to top