HR Generalist - US
The HR Generalist will be responsible for defining, planning and leading the execution of an impactful human resources program in the USA. They will work alongside the Chief Operating Officer, global HR team and regional leadership team to ensure employee alignment, HR administration for local employees, the most efficient use of budget and the acquisition, retention and development of top talent in support of Launchmetrics’ ongoing expansion strategy.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Payroll functions and administration
- Benefits administration and management
- 401(k) administration
- Employee relations
- Performance management
- Policy implementation
- Employment law compliance
- Administer HR plans and procedures for all US personnel.
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual as it pertains to the US.
- Administer all payroll functions including expense reimbursement and commission/bonus payouts.
- Manage vacation, sick, and holiday for use with payroll.
- Perform benefits administration.
- Review and communicate benefits information to employees.
- Assist in processing enrollment, cancellation or changes.
- Organize and manage annual open enrollment communications and election process.
- Administer 401(k) plan.
- Maintain HR information system records:
- Compile reports from the database.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Manage and track all employee disciplinary action.
- Monitor tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems.
- Update salary adjustments/increases based on promotions and/or annual evaluations.
- Work with the HR group and Managing Director to create and agree on an HR strategy that is adapted for Launchmetrics US.
- Serve as a local advisor to leadership and staff on all Human Resources matters.
- Oversee recruitment and selection activities for all US hires; work with department heads to provide guidance in recruiting and hiring top candidates who can best contribute to the success and growth of the company.
- Strengthen and maintain induction and orientation programs to maintain the critical importance and value of welcoming and integrating new employees into the Launchmetrics culture.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Manage the performance evaluation process within the regions alongside departmental managers to maximise productivity.
- Maintain knowledge of global and local HR policies, programs, laws and issues, particularly in the US market through regular webinars, seminars and other learning opportunities. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Work closely with other regional HR representatives to ensure best practices and HR policies are implemented throughout the organisation, adapted to local regulations when necessary.
- 5+ years of experience within the HR function including recruiting experience
- Solid knowledge of HR law and practices
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Strong relationship management and communication skills both oral and written across multiple levels of the organization
- Highly organized and efficient; skilled at multi-tasking, with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience using HR software and HRIS data
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- An opportunity to work with world’s leading brands and agencies in fashion, beauty & luxury
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top