Full Stack Developer, Ruby on Rails
- Working closely with product management, UI/UX manager and VP Tech to define users’ requirements and translating them into reliable and intuitive features.
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in full stack developments in SAAS environment.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- A self-starter with a great attitude and passionate work ethic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills in sophisticated web and mobile applications as part of a fast-paced team in a worldwide context.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails framework
- Knowledge of React JS or strong experience with another JS Framework (Angular, VueJS, Ember etc.).
- Experience with hybrid mobile frameworks (Cordova or React Native)
- Experience using version control systems: Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Experience implementing a RESTful api
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to adapt, estimate workload, solve problems, self-improve and suggest new ways of improvement.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing company that has revolutionized the industry
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings
- A passionate, driven and fun international team that is as eager to learn new things as you are.
- Health insurance offered
- Restaurant Coupons
- Company Savings Plan
- Enterprise Committee
- Office at the heart of Paris (metro Grands Boulevards)
- Modern development environment: Agile sprints, code reviews, pair programming, etc
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment with many teams worldwide that use different tech stacks.
- Paris, France
- No remote workers
To apply, please send your cover letter & resume to : email@example.com
We will study with care your application. Without any reply from us before in the next 2 weeks, please consider that your profile doesn’t fit exactly with the description of the job position.
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top