We're looking for a Finance Manager to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in London. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out... Oh, and the chance to spend 3 days in Europe and meet the rest of our global team at our company off-site. These are just a few of the many reasons that we're awesome. If you're cool like us, click and apply!
Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge, Fashion GPS, a Launchmetrics company, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialise in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Under the supervision of the Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the finance and accounting function of the UK subsidiary. As a small and growing company, we are seeking a Finance Manager who will be able to oversee all finance and accounting functions for the subsidiary.
Ability to work independently and as part of an international team will be critical to success in this role.
- Perform all day-to-day finance and accounting functions for the UK entity
- Manage all UK client billing and collections
- Responsible for the monthly and annual closing of the UK entity accounts
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, expenses and journal entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Work with the Controller on the production of cash flow forecasts
- Oversee reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet items
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Assistance with annual audit
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Protects organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Ensure compliance with group accounting policies and wider group reporting deadlines in the areas of responsibility, as well as external compliance (VAT, Payroll, Audit and Statutory Accounts process etc.)
- Strong technical accounting skills, experience with Quickbooks Premier Edition or other financial enterprise software, Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, UK GAAP
- Prior experience at a SaaS company a plus
- Prior experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with Tax compliance
- Proactive and able to review and develop internal processes and procedures
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent communications skills
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top