Field PR & Marketing Coordinator, Spain
We are a Marketing Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for their brands.
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
The Field Marketing Coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for creative storytelling and digital innovation. This dynamic role is responsible for driving the growth, development, execution and measurement of multi-platform marketing and digital strategies for the brand.
Reporting to the Managing Director of International, the Field Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning and executing the Spanish local marketing strategy with the objective of strengthening brand recognition, creating strong demand and solidifying customer loyalty in the market across all channels including digital, DM and events.
- Identify, plan, execute and track a variety of regional programs including Launchmetrics hosted events, sponsorships and regional customer meetings.
- Identify and negotiate partnership opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation in the market.
- Ensure timely lead routing and follow up with local teams to track success metrics.
- Work with the digital marketing team to help define a local approach in the global content strategy that speaks to the specific needs of the Spanish market.
- Content creation and distribution for the Market (blog posts, interviews, Webinars, Whitepapers, studies and research, videos).
- Coordinate all Public Relations activities of the region: press releases drafting and distribution; leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media; manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Execute lead generation programs through collaborations with the DG and sales teams.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to increase brand advocacy in the market, defining and executing programs with customer loyalty as the top goal.
- Work closely with sales teams to drive specific marketing activity and understand how marketing can support them in key areas.
- Support the global content and strategy for social platforms ensure the voice of the market is included; working closely with the global team members in developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social initiatives, including campaigns, supervision of channel accounts, content vision and overall execution.
- Manage translations (if needed) for global content, blogs, e-books, etc.
- Management of the regional budget, being vigilant in tracking; evaluate results against goals.
- Work on additional marketing and communications tasks for other countries in the International business unit as needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years+ relevant experience in PR/Marketing
- Outstanding writing, editing, and verbal communication skills; polished executive presence and the ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels.
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently. Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-reliant, results oriented. Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs. Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Spanish native and fluent in English, another European language (French, Italian, German) is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, timely delivery of projects
- Ability to interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels
- Strong computer skills (Google docs, Microsoft Office Suite) required
- Fashion or Luxury experience as a Marketer a plus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionised the industry.
- An opportunity to work with world’s leading brands and agencies in fashion, beauty & luxury.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Want to know more? Check out: launchmetrics.com
Please ensure to submit your CV in English.
Back to top