Customer Success Specialist
We're looking for a client relationship pro to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York as a Customer Success Specialist. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out... Oh, and the chance to spend 3 days in Europe and meet the rest of our global team at our company off-site. These are just a few of the many reasons that we're awesome. If you're cool like us, click and apply!
Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge, Fashion GPS, a Launchmetrics company, is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you are an integral part of Fashion GPS’ client experience and happiness. You build and maintain relationships with our clients by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
Role: To manage client relationships and ensure client adoption, renewal, and retention of tier 2/3 clients.
- Build, maintain and nurture solid and professional relationships with all assigned accounts. Increase user adoption and ensure client retention.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings as needed.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients and feed opportunities back to Sales team.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product and development to help prioritise projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Oversee contract renewals and disputes on all assigned accounts.
- Ensure smooth handover process from Sales team and communicate function of Customer Success and Support team to clients.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analysing site configuration, and completing all initial on boarding and training.
- Evaluate and document SOWs. Project-manage incoming client customisation requests, communicating requirements and coordinating with Product.
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- 4+ year college degree or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in a customer success or support role preferred
- General knowledge or previous experience to Fashion GPS or the PR/events processes preferred
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has revolutionized industries
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space located in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- We work remotely the week between Christmas and New Year's
Back to top