Customer Success Specialist
We succeed by making our clients succeed. We love the Launchmetrics products, believe in the value it delivers, and live to help our customers love it too. From onboarding and training to support and retention, it is our goal to ensure that clients have the best product, experience, and support.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you are an integral part of Launchmetrics client experience and happiness. You build and maintain relationships with our clients by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
Role: To manage technical client relationships and ensure client adoption, renewal, and retention and act as the technical role/voice in pre-sales meetings.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analyzing site configuration, and completing all initial on-boarding and training. This may include system integrations and liaising with IT and technical teams on requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients and feed opportunities back to Sales team.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product and development to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science and business
- Experience with delivering onsite training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “doer” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Native Italian speaker and proficient in English
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top