Customer Success & Sales Internship
We’re looking for a highly motivated intern to join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York. As an intern, you will be working in our Customer Success department directly with our Product Support Manager, Product Support Specialists, Director of Sales, and Client Success Managers. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight and experience working with both a Product Support and Sales team. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to work at New York Fashion Week in September of 2017.
Listed in The Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge, Launchmetrics is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, digital showroom management, and event management. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to actively engage in the on-site tasks led by the Product Support team during Fashion Week. These tasks include event production hardware set-up, software walkthroughs, system troubleshooting and problem-solving. While we work directly with all the major PR teams at Fashion Week, please note that Launchmetrics is a fashion technology company, not a PR firm.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-Year college in or near New York City
- Eligible to receive University credit
- Available to start before New York Fashion Week: The Shows (September 7th – September 13th, 2017)
- Previously demonstrated ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority venue setting
- Previously demonstrated ability to be a productive, timely, and engaged member of a team
Tasks and Activities:
- Shadow the team on day to day activities (such as demos, trainings, etc.) to understand the sales and on-boarding process of a SaaS company.
- Assist in all Fashion Week related tasks prior and during NYFW including set-up and testing.
- Act as a support to CSMs and Sales Reps in client management tasks preparing for projects and materials.
- Collaborate with internal teams on brainstorms for process changes and improvements.
- Assist in building leads and optimizing the use of Salesforce.
For consideration, please send resumes to [email protected].
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top