Customer Success Manager
We're looking for a client relationship pro to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York as a Customer Success Manager. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out... Oh, and the chance to spend 3 days in Europe and meet the rest of our global team at our company off-site. These are just a few of the many reasons that we're awesome. If you're cool like us, click and apply!
Listed in the Muse's 11 Companies That are Going to be Huge in 2016, Launchmetrics (formerly Fashion GPS), is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers and PR firms around the globe.
Role: As a member of the Customer Success team, you are an integral part of Launchmetrics’ client experience and happiness. You build and maintain our key client relationships by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates. Using client feedback, you act as a voice of the client, working cross-functionally to ensure strategy and product is aligned with the clients’ needs and expectations. Your overall objective is to ensure client adoption, satisfaction, and retention of clients.
- Build, maintain and nurture solid and professional relationships with all assigned accounts. Increase user adoption and ensure client retention.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Ensure smooth handover process from Sales team and communicate function of Customer Success and Support team to clients.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analyzing site configuration, and completing all initial on-boarding and training.
- Evaluate and document SOWs. Project-manage incoming client customization requests.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients and feed opportunities back to Sales team
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product and development to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Manage all additional user / module requests outside initial contract limit
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Oversee contract renewals and disputes on all assigned accounts.
Who are you?:
You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Customer Success or Onboarding
- Experience with delivering onsite training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space located in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top