Customer Success Manager
We're looking for a client relationship pro to come and join our growing Launchmetrics team here in New York as a Customer Success Manager. We work hard, laugh a lot and collaborate constantly. Life is what happens when you're busy working so we make sure you enjoy it - office lunches, team events and nights out.
Listed in the Muse's 10 Awesome New York City Companies to Check Out for Your Next Job, Launchmetrics (formerly Fashion GPS), is the leading technology for helping brands launch their products to market. With a stronghold in the industry, we specialize in efficient product tracking, event management and influencer analytics. Our software was built to simplify and improve all aspects of the fashion industry workflow and we are now considered the industry standard with top designers around the globe including Gucci, Dior, YSL, and DVF and PR powerhouses KCD Worldwide, Karla Otto, and BPCM.
- Be an expert on system functions and features to become a strategic advisor for clients, continuously driving product value and ROI.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings and complete necessary SOWs for customizations and/or integration requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects, and risk are added to Salesforce and is kept up-to-date regularly.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Gather client feedback and deliver feedback to product and development to help prioritize projects and shape product roadmap.
- Anticipate and monitor dissatisfied accounts and ensure problems/issues are dealt with swiftly and appropriately.
- Complete all client follow-up training and adoption activities as well as system updates and changes to ensure renewal and growth.
- Evaluate and document implementation plans and specifications. Project-manage incoming client requests alongside product, acting as the voice of the client.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations for the Customer Success team in the US including assigning CSMs and tiers to new accounts and ensuring client risk is kept up-to-date.
- Direct higher-level issues for escalated troubleshooting and adoption/usage issues.
- Hire, train, and appraise regional Customer Success team members ensuring that they are well equipped and knowledgeable on CS/Support process and all necessary tools (Salesforce, Jira, etc.).
- Keep team motivated to deliver to expected KPIs, ensuring low churn and high renewal.
- Liaise with CCX to share the needs and objectives of respective market(s).
- Collaborate with marketing on client communication and advocacy/loyalty programs (including events, webinars, newsletters, etc.).
Who are you?:
You’re a technology enthusiast and a people person with experience in the fashion industry. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and go above and beyond to get the job done and make the client happy.
- Experience in the fashion industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, or related field
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Customer Success or On-boarding
- Experience with delivering onsite training and webinars and/or pre-sales demonstrations strongly preferred
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly. Must be able to think strategically about change management and system integration. Previous experience with technical integrations strongly preferred.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, “do-er” with strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
What can we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Weekly team breakfasts and lunches
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Great benefits
- Healthcare including medical and dental
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Summer Fridays
- Remote working between Christmas and New Year's
See Inside the Office of Launchmetrics
Launchmetrics helps brands transform their launch to market by creating technology solutions for the fashion industry. With nearly ten years of experience, Launchmetrics works with a mission to deliver reliable, effective, and innovative solutions that redefine industry standards and create powerful value networks. The Launchmetrics team is dedicated to improving the bottom line for fashion businesses worldwide.
Back to top