Sr. Data Quality Analyst
We are looking for a mid-level professional to join our Data Quality team in the role of Sr. Data Quality Analyst. In this position you will design and manager workflows for quality review and improvement, analyze and report on quality from all elements of the product workflow and develop new methods for tracking and improving data quality processes and best practices. In addition to developed analytical skills, this role requires excellent communication skills in order to liaise with internal and external teams and resources.
- Drive data quality process from the initial data acquisition to products going live on the Label Insight platform, always keeping in mind the extreme complexity of the data and needs for accuracy.
- Design and manage workflows for quality review and improvement.
- Analyze and report on quality from all elements of the product workflow.
- Develop new methods for tracking and improving data quality processes and best/standard practices, where applicable.
- Analyze large amounts of data to determine where workflow, workforce and overall project improvements can be achieved and communicate updates to both internal and external teams.
- Implement automation to drive cost and time efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Engineering to design scenario/validation testing within our vendor-facing platform.
- Monitor production quality from various external and offshore resources.
- Liaise with other internal departments to uncover additional quality based requirements.
- Have strategic and tactical oversight of master data quality; responsible for both accuracy and timeliness of customer and product master data quality.
- Serve as owner of customer and product master data, quality metrics, audits and key indicators.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required – A Bachelor's of Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related fields preferable
- Experience in process monitoring and quality assurance of large data environments
- Demonstrated experience working within data analytics with tools such as SAS or SPSS
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a startup environment – this role will have some responsibilities outside of the normal 9-5 workday. We work at a very fast pace and things change frequently.
- Project management skills or experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in MySQL is required
- Experience in Apache SOLR is preferred
- Experience working in a technology focused environment is preferred
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top