Sr. Data Acquisition Analyst
We are looking for a motivated, analytical thinker to join in the role of Sr. Data Acquisition Analyst. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the data generation team through each step of the data generation process, beginning with the onboarding of products through digitization of the product data. You will help to assess current processes and identify areas for improvement through automation and/or productization in order to scale. This position will report to our Data Acquisition and Generation Lead.
- Track and analyze incoming data and effectively report on status to internal stakeholders.
- Serve as source of knowledge to internal teams to ensure client communication is swift and accurate.
- Generate customer facing reports for analysis of ongoing projects.
- Act as strong advocate for process improvements within the framework of company objectives.
- Provide structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Well-developed Excel and MySQL skills
- Familiarity with statistical software packages (e.g. R)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and abilities
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment with technical and non-technical team members
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, agile development and business methodologies is desired
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes is desired
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top