Voted one of Chicago's Top 100 Best Small Places to Work - 2 Years Running!
Label Insight Named to the 2020 CB Insights Retail Tech 100
About the Team:
Our Customer Success team is made up of passionate problem solvers. Each focused on helping our customers and partners leverage our data to help improve their guest experience..
Who You Are:
As a Sr. Customer Success Manager, (Sr. CSM) you will support the strategic growth of our strategic partner relationships by driving fast-paced implementations and creating an exceptional industry-leading experience for all Label Insight clients and partners. Key responsibilities include supporting the management of the relationship, project strategy, engagement planning, and delivering specific value to a set of named accounts. You are quality-driven; you strive to create the best client strategy to determine how to best align Label Insight's solution to help clients achieve their larger strategic initiatives. This position is client-facing.
The Sr. CSM collaborates with key stakeholders at each organization and creates an implementation plan focused on value demonstration and delivery to each client's needs. In this role, you will work inside of existing systems and processes to effectively deliver on client projects and programs (implementation, coverage reporting, program evolution) and will foster institution-wide engagement to ensure client renewals and growth by embedding into our client's business process. Collaborate with the VP, Strategic Partnerships and Customer Support team to ensure the expectations are exceeded for each specific partner.
Even if you don't check all the criteria boxes, we encourage you to apply. We're looking for people with diverse backgrounds, exceptional potential, and a passion for their craft.
How You'll Contribute:
- Provide regular reporting on partner and client implementation progress, as well as analysis of usage trends and service opportunities
- Manage implementation of plan deliverables according to contract specifications, as required
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of progress reporting, including data gathering, analysis, presentation creation, and logistical support
- Support the implementation process for partners and enterprise clients, including handling of project plans and all necessary logistics
- Attend partner and client events and onsite visits, as necessary; track, analyze, and report on client data and progress
- Help define, implement, and manage client communication plans to support client implementations, program usage, and growth, in accordance with overall account strategy
- Participate in onboarding activities for new clients
- Work closely with Customer Support and internal teams to research and resolve client inquiries and exception requests, as required, and coordinate client notification/communication plans
- Support client requests, including coordination with internal and partner stakeholders, updating documentation, and communications
- Act as a representative of the Implementation Team at all times and assist in other duties as assigned
- Project a professional and positive image in all interactions with visitors, Label Insight employees, and clients; and maintain confidentiality regarding company and client business
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field, OR equivalent experience
- Experience interacting with clients in a professional business setting
- You're a techie; proven ability to quickly learn technology software
- Proven ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations based on findings
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and responsiveness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly pertaining to technical content
- Sharp presentation skills; comfortable delivering clear and effective presentations to clients
- High degree of comfort in a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, new projects, and multiple deliverables
- Comfortable with 10-15% travel
Label Insight's purpose is to empower consumers with the knowledge to improve their lives through better product choices. Our purpose keeps our team focused and aligned as we drive growth for our grocery retailer and CPG customers through unparalleled transparency.
We Live Our Values:
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Inclusion & Collaboration: We believe working together as our unique-selves better serves our customers and community
- Iteration & Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty & Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time-off on top of 12 business days for standard holidays (Label Insight is closed for 1 week during the winter holiday season)
- Company subsidized health insurance, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance Policy and STD/LTD
- Transportation/Commuter benefits
- Employment Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance and Management Training Programs
- Casual and collaborative, open-layout work space - dog-friendly office in Chicago
- Catered team lunches - every other week
- Cold brew and beer on tap
- Regularly scheduled team gatherings
*At Label Insight we embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and qualifications. We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.