Senior Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
Label Insight - Voted one of Chicago's Top 50 Best Small Places to Work - Join us! About the Sales Team:
Our sales team is a highly motivated, adaptable, charismatic group that works as a close-knit team in pursuit of our top company objectives. We're leaders within the organization who leverage the expertise and support of our cross-functional teams to drive new revenue, grow our customer base, and chart new paths for our business. We're passionate about finding new opportunities to help drive our company and our industry forward in innovative and exciting ways.
Who You Are:
You're a highly intelligent, self-motivated, persuasive communicator and collaborator; you share our common interest of working as a team to meet and exceed top company revenue goals. Your excellent presentation and communication skills are key in hunting for new logos, demonstrating our unique value, and consultatively navigating across the enterprise to effectively sell and bring in large deals. You're a self-starter eager to tackle new challenges and take on risks. We are quality driven and team-oriented and you must be too.
Even if you don't check all the criteria boxes, we encourage you to apply. We're looking for people with diverse backgrounds, exceptional potential and a passion for their craft.
How You'll Contribute:
- You'll work your territory with speed and vigor to identify new opportunities.
- You'll quickly grasp the concepts of our business and our industry and achieve the domain expertise to convey confidence and the value of our unique solutions.
- You'll meet and exceed sales goals via effective account planning, cross-functional collaboration, and consultative enterprise selling.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience and a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales targets. CPG and e-commerce background are a plus!
- The ability to crisply articulate business value at a strategic level across the enterprise.
- Ability to command a board room with excellent presentation and communication skills.
Label Insight was founded to empower consumers with the knowledge to improve their lives through better product choices. Today, to achieve this purpose, our world-class solutions are driving growth for grocery retailers and CPG brands through unparalleled product transparency.
We Live Our Values:
- Transparency : We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Collaboration : We respect diversity and work toward the solution together
- Iteration & Innovation : We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty & Humility : We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability : We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven : We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible paid time-off and paid sick leave on top of 12 business days for standard holidays (Label Insight is closed for 1 week during the winter holiday season)
- Company subsidized health insurance, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance Policy and STD/LTD
- Transportation/Commuter benefits
- Employment Referral Bonus
- Continued Education Reimbursement and Management Training Programs
- Casual and collaborative, open-layout work space - dog-friendly office in Chicago
- Catered team lunches - every other week
- Cold brew and beer on tap
- Regularly scheduled team gatherings
*At Label Insight we embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and qualifications. We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top