Project Manager - Data & Operations
We are looking for a self-starter, highly motivated Project Manager to join the Data & Operations Team. In this role you will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the team & internal customers to ensure successful management of all projects. Very strong organization skills with penchant for detail & ability to gauge the right amount of escalation needed when priorities are being shuffled is required. Maintaining a high tempo & positive tone with the team is also crucial to being successful. This is a key and critical role focused on establishing procedures as we scale rapidly towards serving a growing list of clients. The position may require very light travel and will report directly to the Director of Data & Operations.
- Develop and deliver a project management program, encompassing all the details of the projects being executed and share to the team members.
- Interpret and translate client needs to actual deliverables and build qualifying criteria.
- Set realistic and practical goals for all projects and develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals in conjunction with the managers.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can fully understand their tasks.
- Identify all the internal and external resources needed--whether financial or human resources--required to complete the project successfully.
- Evaluate and report on the progress of projects on a regular basis.
- Stay up to date on latest PM strategies, tools and terminologies to adopt and increase productivity.
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team.
- Build and implement best practices for performing all tasks to create a great internal customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required -- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Business Admin with Minor in Computer Sciences is preferred
- IT / Data Science industry Experience preferably within a SAAS environment is a MAJOR PLUS
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative -- works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them. Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Proficient in MS Office applications and JIRA
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Data Transformation Manager
Brooke is responsible for the team that deconstructs information from a product label in order to build out product attribution and enrich the data with a range of additional insights, not typically included on the packaging.
Back to top