About the Role:
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated professional to join in the role of Project Manager for one of our major accounts. This role will be responsible for interacting with external and internal teams to ensure successful management of all account projects. They will act as the central point of all communication for the account, and the liaison between the account and all Label Insight internal functions. This position may require light travel and will report directly to the Chief Customer Officer.
- Act as the central point of contact for all things related to the account.
- The PM is the KEY point of interpreting customer demands and requirements and is responsible for ensuring they are accurately and efficiently communicated to all internal execution and client management teams.
- Conduct regular update meetings and create relevant project documentation and reports, present results to customer and internal teams according to project schedule.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with the customer by providing support, information and guidance.
- Work effectively with internal support departments like Marketing, Customer Success, Data, Engineering to develop project plans for the customer, and orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation project.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Track project progress against agreed to KPIs and any customer contractual obligations.
- Act as strong advocate for the customer, within the framework of company objectives. Bring back structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
- Work with customers to outline critical success factors, metrics for success, and potential issues, and develop strategies to meet customer needs.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Work very closely with the Customer Development role to ensure internal/external alignment across all client needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Experience working as project manager for IT / data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable. Proven track record of managing large project to successful completion on schedule.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to all internal and external customers and having a positive attitude
- Comfortable with building expertise in enterprise level technology solutions
- Ability to perform light travel
- Experience managing multiple technical projects within Customer Success, Data, Engineering
- Ability to set and hit deadlines as scheduled
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Proven ability to create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports and develop ad-hoc reports
- Project management training / certifications desirable
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top