We are looking for an energetic, experienced, lover of challenges with a DNA of data analysis and a continual quest for product, service and process improvement to join our team in the role of Product Owner. As the voice of your cross functional team(s), you will own all aspects of Product Ownership, including prioritization, communication and feedback in order to deliver working software that helps advance the business objectives. This position will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Own all aspects of Product Ownership, including prioritization, communication and feedback.
- Be the voice of the cross functional team(s) responsible for delivering on the product vision.
- Work directly with development to create the right product in the right timeframe.
- Work directly with UX and Design to understand and meet end user needs.
- Collaborate with your cross functional development team to bring ideas to market.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales on bringing products and features to market.
- Collaborate closely with the Client Success team to ensure that products are ready to go to market.
- Continuously interview clients to solicit ideas in your areas of responsibility.
- Continuously research the competition and market to understand the state of the art in your areas of responsibility.
- Define and own Key Performance Indicators in your areas of responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in web application product management
- Experience presenting to external clients or large groups
- Experience in designing user tests to prototype functionality before development starts
- Experience in creating pilot programs to test functionality with live clients in limited release
- Experience in releasing functionality to an entire client base
- Strong design aesthetic and focus on designing for the user
- Understand what our clients value
- Experience in A/B testing and/or user testing
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS structures and limitations
- Familiarity in designing across multiple screen sizes and devices
- Team mentality to do what’s best for the product
- An energetic, experienced individual, lover of challenges, with a DNA of data analysis and a continual quest for product, service and process improvement
- Proven communicator that can help gain consensus from many points of view and deliver working software that helps advance the business objectives
- A thorough understanding of agile development practices both business process and software development practices
- “Real world” experience designing, deploying reporting solutions for a SaaS platform where user interactions and comparative analysis drive the metrics
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven track record of working within a project developing lifecycle including driving requirements, prototyping solutions, creating deployment strategies and plans
- Be open and flexible to jump in where help is needed
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Data Transformation Manager
Brooke is responsible for the team that deconstructs information from a product label in order to build out product attribution and enrich the data with a range of additional insights, not typically included on the packaging.
Back to top