PIM Integration Specialist
This position is a senior position within the engineering team and will be responsible for building out an integration platform for Label Insights data to a number of Third Party partners. The role will be heavily involved not only in the initial design but also the implementation, scaling and extension of the platform. In addition, this candidate will be the primary point of communication with external customers and PIM vendors.
- Experience in building out an extensible integration platform involving heavy data manipulation and configuration
- Architectural experience in leading integration efforts around Product Information Systems (PIM, GDSN, etc)
- Thorough understanding of GS1 standards and experience in mapping third party data to GS1 compliance data
- Excellent understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) and their usage in developing integration platforms
- 5+ years experience developing integration platforms on the Java platform ideally using Apache Camel, Spring Integration or MuleSoft
- Experience in object oriented development and familiarity with the following technologies: Java, JSON, XML, JSP and Servlet containers (e.g. Tomcat), RDBMS, Continuous Integration tools (e.g Jenkins)
- Experience with Java frameworks and tools for example: MVC, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with source control
- Experience with Big Data solutions is a plus (Hadoop, Cassandra)
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills and a positive attitude
Experience with any of the following certifications would be highly advantageous:
- Systems Integration Certifications
- Software Certification
- GS1 US Standards Certification (individual based)
About Label Insight
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Data Transformation Manager
Brooke is responsible for the team that deconstructs information from a product label in order to build out product attribution and enrich the data with a range of additional insights, not typically included on the packaging.
Back to top