Jr. Image Processing Analyst
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual to join in the role of Jr. Image Processing Analyst. In this position you will be responsible for supporting our data acquisition efforts as brands onboard their product images. This role will work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure our customers are able to onboard their products successfully, quickly communicate any issues, as well as answer questions. You will help to assess current processes and identify areas for improvement through automation and/or productization, in order to scale. This position will report to our Data Acquisition and Generation Lead.
- Process all incoming files and ensure only complete products are added to the system.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to communicate any onboarding issues or questions.
- Act as liaison between Customer Success and Data to track incoming product projections and provide accurate timelines for data processing.
- Act as strong advocate for process improvements within the framework of company objectives.
- Provide structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Well-developed Excel, MySQL and Adobe skills
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment with technical and non-technical team members
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, agile development and business methodologies is desired
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes is desired
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top