Jr. Data Quality Analyst
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented professional to join us in the role of Jr. Data Quality Analyst. In this role you will drive data quality process from the initial collection phase to products going live on the Label Insight platform. This position provides a great opportunity to grow and develop a career in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Drive data quality process from the initial collection phase to products going live on the Label Insight platform always keeping in mind the extreme complexity of the data and needs for accuracy.
- Design and manage workflows for quality review and improvement.
- Review and report on quality from all elements of the product workflow.
- Propose ideas for tracking and improving data quality processes
- Analyze large amounts of data to determine where workflow, workforce and overall project improvements can be achieved
- Participate in larger development solution conversations
- Collaborate with Engineering to design scenario/validation testing within our vendor-facing platform
- Monitor production quality from various external and offshore resources
- Implementing, documenting and communicating best/standard practices where applicable
- Liaising with other internal departments to uncover additional quality based requirements.
- Strategic and tactical oversight of master data quality
- Responsible for customer and product master data quality - both accuracy and timeliness
- Ownership of customer and product master data quality metrics, audits, and key indicators.
- Drive best practice process improvements based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback, including updates to business data definitions, governance policy, and data quality metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree Required ( A Bachelors of Science in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related fields preferable ).
- Experience in process monitoring and quality assurance of large data environments
- Demonstrated experience working within data analytics with tools such as SAS or SPSS
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a start-up environment - this role will have some responsibilities outside of the normal 9-5 workday. We work at a very fast pace and things change frequently.
- Project management skills or experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in MySQL is required
- Experience in Apache Solr is a plus
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools preferred
- Experience working in a technology focused environment is preferred
About Label Insight
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry's most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry's largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight's partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable.
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Mentorship opportunities
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Back to top