Jr. Data Quality Analyst
We are looking for a motivated, entry-level professional to join our Data Quality team in the role of Jr. Data Quality Analyst. Using existing system rules to evaluate data accuracy, you will review the quality of raw data and make correction to critical data errors, analyze trends and make recommendations for optimization. This position provides a great opportunity to grow and develop a career in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Study existing system rules to evaluate data accuracy.
- Review quality of raw data and correct critical data errors.
- Identify and analyze trends in data quality with the intent of suggesting optimizations.
- Analyze SQL queries -- Identifying false positives in order to strengthen existing SQL logic.
- Resolve client data error flags.
- Work alongside industry experts on cutting edge and dynamic projects.
- Lead individual quarterly projects as assigned.
- Work internally with the data and technology teams in order to execute and carry out action plans.
- Provide status updates to management addressing project status, risks and issues.
- Commit to an innovative philosophy surrounding the continued development of data processes, and promote such philosophies amongst the data team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience with data analysis
- Familiarity with quality testing principles
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel functions and formulas
- Proficiency in Google applications
- Basic knowledge of MySQL Workbench
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Motivated and conscientious self-starter
- Data driven decision maker and intellectual honesty
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced team environment
- Have a passion for driving product transparency
- Desire to grow and develop a career
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top