We are looking for a high-energy, motivated sales professional to join our growing team in the role of Director, Sales. Your 4+ years of outside sales experiences will help you to identify business opportunities in large CPG organizations and achieve aggressive sales targets. This position will require frequent travel, up to 2-3 nights per week, and will report directly to the SVP, Sales.
- Identify business opportunities in large Consumer Package Goods organizations by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets.
- Develop strategic sales plans to include identifying sales prospects and building plans for enterprise sales opportunities.
- Sell Label Insight products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors to help identify product improvements and/or new products.
- Provide consistent updates to sales forecasts by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contribute to organizational and team projects as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of outside sales experience, selling to CPG brands a strong plus
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation Skills, Prospecting Skills
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze and meet sales goals; sales planning
- Characteristics: Independent, motivation for sales, high energy
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite and Salesforce.com
- Travel requirements: 2-3 overnights per week
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Data Transformation Manager
Brooke is responsible for the team that deconstructs information from a product label in order to build out product attribution and enrich the data with a range of additional insights, not typically included on the packaging.
Back to top