Director, Customer Success
As the Director, Customer Success you will lead the Customer Success team to implement and support Label Insight solutions for retail and CPG manufacturer customers and partners. The ideal candidate brings strong customer project delivery and support experience, team building and management skills and thrives in a collaborative, very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Proactive focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Maintain and foster a collaborative team approach, develop team and individual skills, support professional development, motivate top performance, conduct HR reviews and feedback sessions, set quarterly goals.
- Manage daily activities for implementation project managers and support managers and effectively assign resources to projects, overseeing timely execution.
- Work closely with sales, product, engineering and data teams to establish planning methods and execution processes to efficiently support scale as the pipeline of customer projects grows.
- Support department planning activities, including establishing rolling team resource forecast and budgets. When team expands, recruit, hire and successfully onboard new team members.
- Gain and maintain deep understanding of Label Insight solutions and value stories for applicable customer markets.
- Drive proactive implementation and support delivery process optimization, develop KPIs for project execution and support interactions to reflect improvements.
- Enhance and expand best practices synthesized from customer learnings and team experiences, for use with internal teams and for benefit of customers and prospects.
- Track and report on key customer project progress KPIs.
- Own standards definition for key business and implementation project tools, including project SOW, project plan templates, customer feedback tools, internal and external progress reporting, etc.
- Assure project implementation delivery on time and within budget.
- Establish guidelines for sales teams to communicate expected timelines for various project types to prospects and expansion customers.
- Provide inputs for refinements to existing planning / capacity models.
- Drive use of appropriate tools and instrumentation to maximize automation of team operations and reporting.
- Act as key management voice and escalation point advocating for customer needs with internal teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS or similar degree in related technical or business field, project management training / certifications desirable.
- 5+ years experience working in solution delivery/project management for IT/data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- 2+ years managing project management and/or support delivery professionals, creating individual professional development plans, budgets, staffing plans.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Very effective presenter to internal and customer teams and management.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Back to top