Customer Success Project Manager
As the CS Project Manager you will be the primary point of contact with our customers and partners for implementation of Label Insight solutions, and be the internal owner for driving and managing the entire project lifecycle from initial conception through to successful completion. This position will be part of the project management group within Customer Success.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Work with sales and customer team to build project scope and SOW.
- Construct and manage the implementation project plan with customer counterpart, including setting and managing customer expectations based on the current state of product offerings and services.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key customer project owners and business sponsors.
- Conduct regular update meetings and create relevant project documentation, present results to customer and internal teams according to project schedule.
- Coordinate involvement of any third party suppliers or delivery partners participating in the project.
- Track project progress against agreed to KPIs and any contractual obligations.
- Act as strong advocate for the customer, within the framework of company objectives. Bring back structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
- Orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation project.
- Collaborate with CS colleagues to construct appropriate training and support plans for the continuation of the customer's users and deliverables after the implementation goes into production.
- Enhance best practices, proactively identifying areas of improvement for delivery processes, both internally and in project execution methodology. Propose alternate or revised approaches where applicable.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field, project management training/certifications desirable.
- 3+ years experience working as project manager for IT/data solution/software solution in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Proven track record of managing large project to successful completion on schedule.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Very effective presenter to internal and customer teams and management.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
About Label Insight
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the St. Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry's most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry's largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight's partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Back to top