Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager you will play a critical role in building and expanding lasting relationships with Label Insight customers and partners, and provide expert support to users of our solutions. The ideal candidate brings strong customer support experience, thrives as a collaborative team player and is comfortable in a very fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Success.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Become proficient in usage and value elements of all LI solutions.
- Develop and deliver training to users on LI solutions, including customizing when appropriate.
- For SmartLabel customers, support and manage verification phase of project implementation, including close coordination with the internal project manager and other internal teams, and lead contact with customer teams for training, workflow design and execution.
- For SmartLabel customers, post initial implementation, support and manage design and setup of change management processes for solution continuation into maintenance mode.
- Become trusted resource for users of LI solutions at customers and partners.
- Handle general inquiries from customers about usage of LI solutions.
- Deliver best practice recommendations to maximize customer's usage and derived value from LI solutions.
- Outreach to existing customers according to account management plans to deliver updates on LI solution updates, training new users, etc.
- Collaborate with product teams when appropriate on introduction of new product elements, and providing input on new features.
- Continuously focus on identifying opportunities to optimize support delivery process, bring forward ideas to improve efficiency and scale.
- Assist in organizing voice of customer feedback to internal teams on products, solutions and other aspects of project execution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field
- 3+ years experience working in a support or account management role for IT / data solutions in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Experience with support management tools desirable.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight is a rapidly growing VC backed startup growing in both the Saint Louis and Chicago markets. We are the industry’s most powerful and innovative CPG product data insight exchange for CPG manufacturers and retailers. The industry’s largest retailers and manufacturers rely on our platform as an integral solution to manage their product data, increasing their ability to respond to the demands for transparency in the market. Label Insight’s partnership with the FDA, proprietary technology, and scientific data structures set us apart from all other solutions in the industry. Our mission has always been to make vast amounts of product label data accessible and easily analyzable. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Data Transformation Manager
Brooke is responsible for the team that deconstructs information from a product label in order to build out product attribution and enrich the data with a range of additional insights, not typically included on the packaging.
Back to top