Associate Project Manager
As an Associate Project Manager you will be the primary point of contact with our customers for implementation of Label Insight solutions, and be the internal owner for driving and managing the entire project lifecycle from initial conception through to successful completion. This position will report to the Manager, Implementation Project Management and is part of the Implementation Team within the Implementation & Support group of CS.
- Proactive focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience and driving to achieve successful customer outcomes by completing the customer implementation as planned and making their first experience with LI a very positive one.
- Work with sales and customer team to build project scope and SOW.
- Construct and manage the implementation project plan with customer counterpart, including setting and managing customer expectations based on the current state of product offerings and services.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key customer project owners and business sponsors.
- Conduct regular update meetings and create relevant project documentation, present results to customer and internal teams according to project schedule.
- Coordinate involvement of any third party suppliers or delivery partners participating in the project.
- Track project progress against agreed to KPIs and any contractual obligations.
- Act as strong advocate for the customer, within the framework of company objectives. Bring back structured feedback and business process / product requests to appropriate internal teams.
- Orchestrate involvement of various internal teams as necessary to execute the implementation project.
- Collaborate with the customer support team to construct appropriate training and support plans for the continuation of the customer's users and deliverables after the implementation goes into production.
- Enhance best practices, proactively identifying areas of improvement for delivery processes, both internally and in project execution methodology. Propose alternate or revised approaches where applicable.
- Work with the PM's and support the driving of internal process improvement efforts for all operational processes that impact our customers.
- Work with the other PM's in the Implementation Team to use customer context to work with the Product team and help shape the vision of our products.
- Assist the PM's in internal and external implementations, projects and processes.
- Own organization of team tools including but not limited to Google Drive, Asana, and Confluence.
- The Associate PM will be responsible for implementations relating to Tier 2 customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor of Science or similar degree in related technical or business field, project management training/certifications desirable.
- 1+ years experience working as project manager for IT/data solution/software solution in large enterprises, SaaS environment experience desirable.
- Proven track record of managing projects to successful completion on schedule.
- Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, with attention to details, and strong organizational skills.
- Very effective presenter to internal and customer teams and management.
- Familiarity with SaaS environments, and agile development and business methodologies.
- Strong desire to learn and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with food label data elements and attributes; SmartLabel digital consumer product data presentation is desired.
- Experience working with CPG manufacturers and retailers is desired.
About Label Insight:
Label Insight was founded with the mission of helping consumers understand what's in the products they use and consume. Today, our world class, venture backed, SaaS data platform is solving transparency for the entire industry. Our unique team is made up of talented engineers and data scientists, who work alongside food science and nutrition experts and product formulation specialists, who enable the enriched attribution capability of our tools. We've also attracted top senior executive talent with decades of leadership experience to help manage our rapid growth and scale. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
- Transparency: We're transparent and open about our work.
- Collaboration: We're team players. We support and trust our co-workers, celebrate each other's wins and learn from each other's failures. We work to create an environment where everyone can thrive.
- Iteration and Innovation: We're not afraid to challenge assumptions, make suggestions for better solutions, try new ideas, or take smart risks. We challenge the status quo, and feel safe to make mistakes knowing we can learn from them rather than repeat them.
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We pursue the best answer, not proving ourselves right. We are aware of our own biases and admit when we're wrong. We're willing to ask for help when we need it.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our own work quality, problems and solutions, and how our actions affect those around us.
- Quality Driven: We strive for quality in our work and our approach to our role. We make data-driven decisions.
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Mentorship opportunities
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk to you!
Meet Some of Label Insight's Employees
Back to top