Voted one of Chicago's Top 100 Best Small Places to Work - 2 Years Running!
Label Insight Named to the 2020 CB Insights Retail Tech 100
Label Insight is a team of passionate individuals all working toward the same goals to help Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Retail companies improve their ecommerce, digital media, brand and CRM performance. To achieve this goal, our team quickly partners and aligns strategically with both new and existing customers to meet and exceed their goals and objectives. Our clients include the world's top fortune 500 CPG brands and retailers. We have helped them ...
- Maintain and grow existing business while also prospecting new business opportunities with CPG clients.
- Renew 100% of existing business.
- Achieve aggressive sales targets for new business.
- Develop strategic sales plans to include identifying sales prospects and building plans for enterprise sales opportunities.
- Develop client relationships at the VP/SVP/C-level.
- Sell our portfolio of products by establishing the right contacts (decision makers), developing relationships and aligning to the client's needs when recommending solutions.
- Manage client interactions to establish credibility and trust as a business partner.
- Work with the Customer Success team to maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to shepherd clients through the onboarding process.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors to help identify product improvements and/or new products.
- Provide consistent, accurate updates to the pipeline and sales forecasts by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contribute to organizational and team projects as needed.
- Proven track record generating revenue within new client accounts
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation Skills, Prospecting Skills
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze and meet sales goals; sales planning
- Characteristics: Independent, motivation for sales, high energy
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree
- Strong computer skills in Google Suite and Salesforce.com
- Travel requirements: 2-3 overnights per week (pending a lift on travel restrictions)
- Consumer Packaged Goods selling experience
- Retail selling experience is a bonus
Label Insight is a high-growth technology company founded with the mission of helping CPG companies and retailers to help their consumers understand what's in the products they use and consume. Our world class SaaS data platform is transforming the way brands and retailers interact with and share product data in order to bring product transparency to the consumer.
Our team is unique because it's composed not only of tech engineers and data scientists, but food science, nutrition experts and product formulation specialists, that enable the enriched attribution capability of our tools. Together with top senior executive talent, rich with decades of leadership experience, we're on track for rapid growth and scale.
As a team, we share a common set of values: We are innovative problem solvers. We believe in transparency, both in our product and in our work. We have curious minds and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We value scientific inquiry. We aren't afraid to take risks, and fail fast to learn fast and improve fast. We embrace uniqueness. We are lifelong learners and we value intellectual honesty.
We Share a Common Purpose:
Label Insight's purpose is to empower consumers with the knowledge to improve their lives through better product choices. Our purpose keeps our team focused and aligned as we drive growth for our grocery retailer and CPG customers through unparalleled transparency.
We Live Our Values:
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Inclusion & Collaboration: We believe working together as our unique-selves better serves our customers and community
- Iteration & Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty & Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible vacation time plus 12 business days for standard holidays (Label Insight is closed for 1 week during the winter holiday season)
- Company subsidized health insurance, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance Policy and STD/LTD
- Transportation/Commuter benefits
- Employment Referral Bonus
- Educational Assistance and Management Training Programs
- Regularly scheduled team gatherings