Warehouse Associate- 1st Shift
- Westborough, MA
Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Westborough, MA. This position will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders of medical lab supplies and products.
The schedule for this position will be _.
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from client offices and patient service centers via phone, fax and email
- Print requisition forms and barcode labels for internal and external clients
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- Resolve all customer concerns efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to local branches, clients and patient service centers when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a warehouse and/or picking and packing orders is preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as a forklift, cherry picker, and pallet jack a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
1st Shift: Monday-Friday (7:00am-3:30pm)
Back to top