University Internship: Finance Intern
- Greensboro, NC
LabCorp is a leading global life sciences company with a mission to improve health and improve lives. Combining world-class diagnostic solutions with its drug development business, Covance, LabCorp's cutting-edge technologies, unparalleled data, and growing menu of standard and highly-specialized tests not only inform and empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. LabCorp's 65,000+ employees are pursuing critical advances in science and changing the delivery of healthcare while advancing essential vaccines, cancer-fighting breakthroughs, and life-changing treatments for rare diseases.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp 2021 Global Internship Program!
We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
About The Team:
The department of Organizational Development provides support to empower and enable Revenue Cycle Management employees to meet business needs through training and support and to facilitate interdepartmental communication and knowledge sharing. The Learning Center provides technical and career-development training for all employees of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM).
Internship Assignment Summary:
- Create, proof, and assist in editing communications for internal distribution
- Create online training modules to support operational needs
- Familiarize yourself processes in operational areas and advise on development of training materials
- Engage in professional development workshops to enhance your business acumen and professional presence
- Working towards bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Human Resources or related field
- Has experience developing training materials in an academic or professional setting-use of Power point, Microsoft Word, Blackboard Learn
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues
Working on a Bachelor's Degree, and or professional certification.
Back to top