- Durham, NC
Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates software and systems that enable computers to perform their applications; building IDE-based applications using the Eclipse RCP framework, J2EE web applications using JSP/Servlets, XML and Web Service technologies.
- Provide modern and fast single page applications and address unique challenges in the interaction with various devices and input preferences.
- Work with the UX/UI designer team, project managers, business analysts, web service software developers and users across the organization and create a fast, intuitive, and easy-to-use software.
- Follows best practices for test-driven development (unit testing and beyond)
- Collaborates with Business Analysts on product requirements analysis.
- Performs code and design reviews with peers.
- Deal with complex business integrations, elicit requirements, contribute to mockups and wire frames, and implement the user interface (UI) as part of an integrated and agile development team.
- Drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients' software requirements. Assist the UX/UI designer team in brainstorming, research, and wireframe translation into reusable components for deliverables and larger development teams across the organization.
- Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared UI components, advanced scripting solutions, and implementations of application UIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or foreign equivalent plus ten (10) years of experience as Architect, Technical Lead, User Interface Developer, Consultant, or Software Engineer.
8:30A - 5:00P
Back to top