- Westborough, MA
This position is in our Westborough, MA office location.
Prepares detailed specifications from which computer programs will be written. Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Analyzes, reviews, and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements. Provides on call support for production and production systems. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Provides ongoing application support and participates in development efforts. May function as a project leader in managing assigned projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge with tools and IDE such as Eclipse, Selenium, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, etc.
- Good working knowledge with version/source control systems such as Git, Visual SourceSafe
- Working knowledge with Selenium or any test automation experiences, is a big plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Collaborating with QA team to define test requirements and design unit tests
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create unit tests and test automations
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- License/Certification/Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development and testing, debugging software.
- Strong experience and knowledge around Java and C# and/or multiple programming languages or platforms
- Must have extensive knowledge on multi-layer web applications using MS IIS or Apache Tomcat environment.
M-F 8:30am - 5pm EST
Back to top