Sr Process Improvement Analyst (Contact Center Analyst)
- Greensboro, NC
The Contact Center Analyst position performs a key role in informing staffing needs and performance of contact center operations in the Revenue Cycle Management division at LabCorp. This position will utilize past experience in workforce management and capacity planning to develop and monitor forecasts and schedules for operational areas. The Contact Center Analyst possesses strong and demonstrated statistical analysis skills with a solid background and experience in data analysis tools. This individual will partner with other team members in Workforce Performance Optimization in the development, monitoring, and maintenance of this critical analytics function.
- Develop and maintain forecast and schedules for Contact Center Operations, in partnership with Operational and Workforce Performance Operations (WPO) leadership.
- Consult with Operational and Workforce Performance Optimization leadership on contact center call volumes, trends, staffing, capacity, and performance against established metrics.
- Deliver timely, accurate and informative analyses and reports to business partners to support contact center operations
- Daily monitoring of contact center performance against KPIs, service levels, and forecasts with timely communication of variances per escalation protocols
- Creates and delivers both scheduled and adhoc operational and management reports focused on Workforce Optimization
- Applies statistical analyses principals to recognize significance of observations and variances
- Proactively identify performance trends and identifies insights in data supporting Workforce Optimization initiatives
- Identifies and implements quality assurance processes for information delivery processes to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Implements changes necessary in scheduled reporting deliverables to response to process changes and changing needs in environment
- Adheres to daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting schedules for all internal customers
- Maintains documentation related to reporting deliverables, reporting systems, and analytic solutions
- Obtains and maintains a knowledge of the business process associated with Workforce Optimization related data
- Develops and supports reporting solutions utilizing MS Access, Excel, VBA and T-SQL
- Uses a working knowledge of business processes, understanding of specific data sources, and analysis skills to complete adhoc analysis requests.
- Cross-trains with other team members so to support department reporting needs and to collaborate on team projects.
- Implements process improvements to reduce manual efforts and delivery quality results in all reporting deliverables.
- Gathers requirements from business partners and convert those to reporting specifications for report development.
- Bachelor Degree Required: Statistics, Business Analytics, Informatics, Computer Science or other data related program
- 2-3 years experience with applied statistical modelling and forecasting
- 2-3 years experience with contact center or workforce management analytics
- 1-2 years of programming experience with intermediate skills of writing SQL queries
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience analyzing large datasets using complex SQL queries and analytics tools
- Understanding of database theory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with project teams to gather requirements, design, develop, test and maintain reporting and analytic solutions.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of industry standard contact center metrics, terminology, and tools utilized in contact center operations
- Working knowledge of Verint Workforce Management
- Experience with business intelligence system design, implementation and support
M-F 8AM - 5PM 40+ per week
Back to top