Specialty Development Executive (Outside Sales Rep) - Salt Lake City or Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV
Get inspired to bring your unique talents to our diverse community and challenge the health care industry status quo with innovative testing that puts people first. We are looking for a Senior Development Executive to join our team inLas Vegas/Salt Lake Cityfor this territory covering Utah and Nevada.
The Sales Department is instrumental in generating and developing new business, strengthening our position in the market, and growing our client base, while maximizing revenue. Working within a fast paced and on a lively team, the role will require an energetic and dedicated attitude. Sales are the face of our company, introducing our company and services to prospective new clients and engaging at all levels of business from receptionists to C-level executives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment, and is driven, persuasive, and passionate about the health of the patients.
As a sales executive you will typically be responsible for:
- Secure new business, while retaining current customer base
- Provide ongoing service and problem resolution to customer base within geographic territory
- Act as a liaison between the client and LabCorp
- Manage book of business
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals on a regular basis
- Provide updates to senior leadership on key strategic initiatives and new business opportunities
- Stay updated of new products, clinical guidelines, pharmacotherapies and genomic tests
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and company car.
We look forward to your submittal for the SDE position!
License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.A./B.S. Degree (preferably life sciences-Biology, Anatomy, Chemistry, Physiology) w/5-7 years of experience is preferred. Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Back to top