Specialty Development Executive
- San Diego, CA
Recognized as one of Forbe's 2020 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Regional Manager Business Development to help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth across our Specialty Medicine segment.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Esoteric Business team of a leading global life sciences company that advances patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings. LC developed 100 new tests in 2020 with the same output of first in class, best in class diagnostics planned for 2021.
As a Specialty RMBD, you will hold a key position within the organization with the responsibility of overseeing divisional sales and account management while working with the Area Director to implement and drive strategic initiatives and launch new products in conjunction with a fully integrated portfolio of specialty and esoteric testing laboratories.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys building, leading, and working with a seasoned, high performing team across a wide variety of high growth therapeutic areas including cancer, Alzheimer's disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney and liver diseases, diabetes, and other conditions.
This individual should possess the ability to leverage Labcorp's data analytics, clinical trials, scientific expertise and unique partnership models in order to create a unique customer value proposition.
The right individual will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility with multiple career growth opportunities as we expand our footprint and leadership in the fields of precision medicine and companion diagnostics.
- Oversee the regional sales and account management function for representatives who promote the Labcorp line of products to physician specialists
- Develop and implement new revenue generation models as well as targeting and positioning strategies
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships with key accounts and C-suite customers
- Implement and direct the field sales plan within the assigned sales region/division so as to achieve stated sales objectives
- Act as the interface between the sales force and laboratory operations leadership
- Continue with the build-out and development of a world-class team
- Understand industry and local market trends to help create customer and segment-specific targeting and positioning strategies
- Bachelor's Degree w/a minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the life sciences industry required. Leadership experience strongly preferred
- A strong degree of technical competency preferred
- High level of both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment across therapeutic areas and commercial teams
- Requires a Valid Driver's License
Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
Back to top