Senior Software Engineer - Release Automation
- Durham, NC
Advance your Information Technology (IT) career at an industry leading HealthCare provider.
Corporate IT is actively searching for hands on expert-level Software Developer who will leverage their technology skills to develop cloud based business solutions within the healthcare industry. The Developer role will be part of newly formed development team within LabCorp and contribute to designing and automation to scale large custom enterprise software services on AWS cloud or others. The applicant will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for IaC (Infrastructure as code) solutions, Docker container, virtualized machines, and cloud platforms (e.g. AWS). As part of a clinical development team you will enable newly envisioned clinician workflows revolutionizing the healthcare industry worldwide. Your services will enable rapid delivery of clinical decision support, AI modeling, and many other services improving millions of lives. The prospective candidate will be engaged in a wide variety of work, including but not limited to infrastructure automation, infrastructure architecture, network/application security and operations. Your role will include dealing with complex business integrations, eliciting requirements, and implementing secure and high-performance services consumed by various devices and applications across the organization and customers. You'll drive the evolution of our solutions and ensure that we meet our internal and external clients' software and infrastructure requirements.
Most importantly, you'll be engaged in meaningful work for an organization that is committed to "helping people live longer and healthier lives" every day.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience.
- Experienced back-end developer with strong Java development background.
- Experience working on Spring framework, Hibernate and REST web services.
- Experience with Junit and Mockito
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Terraform, AWS CDK, Cloudformation.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with primary AWS services (IAM, VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, API gateway, Fargate, Lambda, SQS).
- Experience in working with monitoring tools like Dynatrace.
- Experience working with Docker, in managing Jenkins-based CI/CD pipelines and UCD based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience at scripting in bash, python etc.
- Experience in supporting, monitoring, administering, scaling, micro services in AWS production and non-production environments
- Excellent knowledge and experience with ECS or EKS deployment
- Experience in working with various relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL/Aurora/ RDS, Redis, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Design and coding of new applications and enhancing existing applications.
- Automation of creation of new AWS cloud infrastructure environments
- Contributes to the micro-services standards for the company
- Follows best practices for supporting infrastructure as code.
- Designs and architect solutions and determine optimal utilization of services on AWS
- Collaborates with users, DevOps and Business Analyst on product requirements analysis.
- Performs code and design reviews with peers.
- Conducts complex impact analysis.
- Contributes complex application architecture.
- Contributes complex technical alternatives.
- Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking
8:30A - 5:00P
Back to top