Sales Support Services Manager - Tampa, FL
- Tampa, FL
This exempt position exercises managerial responsibility at a level as indicated by the job title and commensurate with the indicated salary grade. This is a multi-discipline position which can be assigned throughout the company as appropriate.
Dynamic leader capable of managing a team responsible for processing sales requests, special projects, and external customer advocacy responsibilities. Key responsibilities include effectively communicating with leaders across all functional areas, maintaining and reporting out departmental metrics, and identifying and addressing process improvements.
- Candidates should have 5-7 years of experience in client service management and/or clinical laboratory sales
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong written and oral communications
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel is required
- Normally requires a Valid Driver's License along with a clean driving record
- Experience overseeing and mentoring 9-10 client services representatives is highly preferred
Location: 5201 West Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Back to top