- Cincinnati, OH
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
Our Phlebotomists work in either a LabCorp Patient Service Center or client office and are the face of the company. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service and perform skilled specimen collections. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization.
We are currently seeking an experienced Phlebotomist to work at our client office in Cincinnati, OH.
This is a part time position working Monday-Friday 8AM-1PM. Will also work approximately one Saturday per month.
LabCorp offers a full benefits package to all part time and full time employees including health insurance, 401K, and paid time off!
Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
Process billing information and collect payments when required
Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
Maintain patient and specimen information logs
Provide superior customer service to all patients
Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
Travel to additional sites when needed
High school diploma or equivalent
Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
Previous experience as a phlebotomist
Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Ability to work independently or in a team environment
Comfortable working under minimal supervision
Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
Flexibility to work overtime as needed
* Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is preferred
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-1:00pm, rotating Saturday
Back to top