Microbiology Culture Lab Team Leader - 3rd Shift
- Burlington, NC
- Coordinate the work of other Technologist and Technicians
- Act as a subject matter expert in areas of testing and support problem investigation and resolution
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and corrects the problem or works in conjunction with the laboratory supervisor/manager/director to resolve
- Assist in training staff, scheduling work, reviewing completed work; and making work-flow recommendations.
- Administration of the quality control program;
- Performance of proficiency testing;
- Assist in employee actions
- Act as liaison with other departments and customers on technical inquiries and test results
- Assist in monitoring employee performance
- Set a personal example of high ethical standards in performance of assigned duties.
- Perform the functions of Senior Technologist/Technician.
- License/Certification/Education: This position requires all necessary city/state licenses and/or permits to qualify as a Medical Technologist/Technician with a minimum of
- 6 years of experience in a clinical laboratory.
- Strong organization skills
- Must be flexible with time and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
- Ability to work overtime as business needs
Monday -Friday 11:59 pm - 8:30 am; rotating weekends.
Back to top