- Phoenix, AZ
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, connect to LabCorp. LabCorp offers a comprehensive benefits package to include, medical, dental, vision, time off, holiday pay, 401(k), stock purchase plan and other perks.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Specialist to join the team in Phoenix, AZ.
- Serves as work leader to coordinate workflow
- Directs work of contracted sub-contractors
- Performs specialized maintenance service of machinery/equipment or repairs which may involve any of the following areas: electrical installations, carpentry, refrigeration and/or painting
- Assists in training new employees
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/3-4 years of experience
- Experience maintaining large facilities
- Knowledge of building management system
- HVAC experience preferred
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Basic use and understanding of Outlook, Word and Excel
Sunday - Thursday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm with overtime as business needs require; will need to train Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm for at least 30 days
Back to top