Dispatcher/Senior Service Representative (2nd Shift)
- Herndon, VA
LabCorp seeking a Sr. Service Representative/Dispatcher to join our team in Herndon, VA. In this position, you will be responsible for answering calls and working with clients for pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens. The Dispatcher will schedule additional stops for our LabCorp Medical Couriers, while providing excellent service to our clients.
The schedule for this position will be Monday thru Friday from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Answer client calls and arrange pick-ups and drop-offs of specimens.
- Develop delivery routes and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Collaborate with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
- Act as a communication liaison and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road
- Cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Monitor any sudden route changes or road construction issues and work with drivers to establish new routes for timely deliveries
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience (is a plus)
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Monday thru Friday from 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Back to top