Customer Service Representative
- Phoenix, AZ
LabCorp is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our Contact Center team for Phoenix, AZ . This position will work with physician offices, hospital laboratories, patients and internal customers to ensure that all client needs are addressed accurately and efficiently. The Customer Service Support Representativewill provide product education and handle a wide variety of questions while ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
The shift for the position will be Monday - Friday; 9:30am - 6pm. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Resolve routine customer requests with products or services via inbound, outbound calls, or the Internet
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution. Provide additional customer education as needed
- Qualify and establish inbound new customers requesting LabCorp's products and services
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions
- Notify clients of test results
- Review test forms for accuracy
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Perform administrative support for medical record management, CRM data maintenance, and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelor's degree highly desired
- Previous experience in a customer service role required
- Experience working in a contact center/call center environment and/or healthcare industry, such as a physician's office or hospital highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required. Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Laboratory Information Systems preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent multitasking abilities required
- Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desirable
Back to top